Hardware and software information utility for Android-based devices.
Based on the extensive hardware knowledge of the AIDA64 for Windows application, AIDA64 for Android can display various diagnostic information for phones, tablets, smartwatches and televisions, including:
– CPU detection, real-time core clock measurement
– Screen dimensions, pixel density and camera information
– Battery level and temperature monitoring
– Information on WiFi and cellular networks
– Android OS and Dalvik features
– SoC and device model identification
– Storage and storage usage
– OpenGL ES GPU details, real-time GPU clock measurement
– List of Vulkan, OpenCL, CUDA, PCI and USB devices
– sensor query
– List of installed apps, codecs and system directories
– Android Wear module: native app for watches
– Android 4.0 or higher
– ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – also known as Wi-Fi connection information. AIDA64 needs this permission to display WiFi network information such as signal strength and SSID.
– CAMERA. AIDA64 needs this permission to display camera information such as the image resolution. AIDA64 does not take photos or videos.
– On Android 2.1 to 4.3: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – also known as Photos / Media / Files. AIDA64 needs this authorization in order to recognize the total and free space of the external memory (SD card). Note: Due to a bug in the Play Store, the Play Store will incorrectly ask for this authorization even in newer Android versions, although AIDA64 does not need and does not use the authorization. After installing the app, you can check the permissions actually used in Android Settings / Apps / AIDA64. You will find that AIDA64 does not use this privilege.
– The calculation of the screen diagonal size can result in an incorrect value if the manufacturer encodes the incorrect xdpi and ydpi values in the Android profile of the device. If you find the screen size is incorrect, please send us your device’s report on the About page. We will fix it in the next AIDA64 app update.
– The camera functions may display incorrect information if the manufacturer has coded the incorrect values in the Android profile of the device. If you find misreported information on the Devices page, please send us your device’s report from the About page. We will fix it in the next AIDA64 app update.
– The battery capacity can only be reported for standard factory batteries. If the battery has been replaced with an extended capacity battery, neither Android nor AIDA64 will be able to detect the new capacity.
– The battery charge rate may be reported incorrectly if the phone or tablet does not properly support the new API calls for batteries introduced in Android 5.0. Even new Android devices released with Android 5.0+ in 2015 may not support them properly (example: Galaxy S6 does not fully support the new APIs).
– Fixed: Detection of the core architecture for Kirin 980
– Fixed: Camera functions for Galaxy Tab S3, Galaxy Tab S4
– Fixed: Screen resolution on V40, Xperia XZ2 Premium
- Premium / Paid functions activated;
- Unwanted permissions + recipient + provider + services deactivated / removed;
- Optimized and zip-aligned graphics and cleaned up resources for fast loading;
- Removed ad permissions / services / providers from Android.manifest;
- Ad links removed and called methods called;
- Visibility of ad layouts disabled;
- Verification of the installation package disabled in the Google Play Store;
- Removed debug code;
- Remove the default name of the source tags from the corresponding Java files.
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase deactivated;
- Disable support for wear devices;
- Changed layout colors in TV / tablet mode;
- No active trackers or ads – offline mode;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64, mips, mips64;
- Screen DPIs: 160 dpi, 240 dpi, 320 dpi, 480 dpi, 640 dpi;
- The original signature of the package has been changed
Languages: en, ru, uk, en, es, fa, pt, pl
Platforms: arm7 +, x86 +
Deeply optimized application graphics and manifest
The work of the analysis services is thoroughly blocked
Garbage classes cut out (google.ads)
Unused code cut
Pro activated: ads hidden
Change from Google Services resolved
The app has no advertisements
Downloads: PREMIUM functions activated