CPU-Z v1.39.2 [Premium Mod] [Latest]
The Android version of the popular CPU identification tool for PC / Windows. CPU-Z is a free application that reports information about your device.
– SoC name (System On Chip), architecture, clock rate for each core;
– System information: device brand and model, screen resolution, RAM, memory;
– Battery information: fill level, status, temperature, capacity;
– Android 2.2 and higher (version 1.03 and +)
– INTERNET authorization is required for online validation (see the notes below for more information on the validation process.)
Online validation (version 1.04 and +)
Validation makes it possible to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After validation, the program will open your validation URL in your current internet browser. When you enter your email address (optional), a reminder email will be sent to you with your validation link.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of failure), the settings screen will be displayed on the next run. This screen allows you to remove and perform the main detection functions of the application.
In the event of an error, please open the application menu and select “Send Debug Information” to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at: http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
– ARM Cortex A32, A35 and A75.
– Mediatek MT8167D.
– Allwinner H3, H5 and H6.
– Exynos 7880/7885.
– New symbol
– Update base to 1.39
– Support for dark topics
– Match md2
– Analytics and ADS have been removed
– Removed some links
★ Premium functions unlocked
CPU architecture: Universal
★ Removed unwanted permissions + activities
★ Removed unwanted services + recipients
★ All ad and service calls from the activity have been removed
★ UltraZipped resources
★ ZipAligned resources
★ Removed debug info
The app has no advertisements
Downloads: PREMIUM functions activated