LTE Discovery is A powerful signal detection and analysis tool with many advanced features and customizations.
– Identifies the LTE band for Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and several other countries (support for more carriers with crowdsource function and user help)
– Identifies EARFCN and tape for each country / provider when using a Qualcomm processor and ROOTED
– Live band ID and signal data in the notification bar
– Update the cellular device (reset data connection) to connect to the best available signal. * (Note: Google added restrictions in Lollipop and above, so root may or may not be required.)
– Automatic update of the cellular network for different conditions
– Alert notification for LTE bands and GCIs (connected and disconnected)
– Save LTE protocols
– Automated visual logger (Sprint + Pro only)
– EARFCN tape calculator (range and exact UL and DL frequencies) (Pro)
– Wide range of settings to customize your experience (Pro)
– Extended LTE, 4G, 3G, GSM, CDMA data (GCI, PCI, TAC, RSRP, RSRQ, band, EARFCN, frequency)
– This is an advanced app with some features that are only specific to some devices / carriers. Thanks to the community for the support and the questions and feedback.
– “Best available signal” does not mean that this app can display LTE where there is none. There is no such thing as an “LTE Signal Booster” app. In fact, it forces the device to look for the best signal again instead of staying connected to an older, possibly outdated connection.
– Not all devices / carriers are supported for LTE bands and other advanced signal data. These are limitations of these devices.
– Currently, the in-app map is only used to show the current location. However, Sprint + Pro users may have more features. Support for other airlines is currently in active development.
– User reports indicate that Verizon sometimes provides the location of the tower, but these are usually inaccurate.
If you work in the industry, feel free to email us if you have any knowledge that might be able to help us. (You can find our email in the app)
Resetting your mobile connection can resolve many common network problems, such as: B. Persistent low signal, data interruption, poor call quality, signal instability and more. You can also fix these issues by rebooting / rebooting your phone, or you can let LTE Discovery reset your radios in seconds. However, better signal quality is not a guarantee, especially if you are in a carrier zone with poor coverage.
REVIEWS: If you like this app, please support us by rating it with 5 stars and +1 to help, or let us know how we can improve the app. We are constantly working to improve the app.
SUPPORT: If you experience any problems, please use the “Send Debug Email” option in the app and give us as much information as you can about the problem and how we can recreate it.
– bug fixes
The app has no advertisements
Downloads: Premium functions activated