Map display / route logger for your outdoor activities.
IMPORTANT !: NOT ALL ONLINE MAP SOURCES ARE NOW DOWNLOADED. CHOOSE ANOTHER SOURCE IF YOU CANNOT FIND THE OPTION TO DOWNLOAD A MAP.
Map viewer, track logger.
You can use OruxMaps for your outdoor activities (running, trekking, mountain biking, paragliding, flying, water sports, …)
100% no ads
Online and offline maps. Multiple format support:
– OruxMaps format. You can use maps from Ozi Explorer that have been transformed with a PC tool.
-GeoPDF (experimental) for example from the USGS Store.
-.img garmin (vectorial) -no full support is provided-.
-.map (vector graphic from mapsforge). Support for custom themes that are similar to Locus themes.
Support Wms, you can use the application as a WMS viewer.
Support for APRS sources.
Support for multiple external devices:
-Heart rate monitor, bluetooth Zephyr, Polar (including bluetooth smart devices like Polar H7).
-ANT + (speed, cadence, heart rate, distance, …).
-AIS information systems (experimental), for water sports, with Wifi or BT.
Support for KML KMZ and GPX formats.
Share your position with your friends, view your friends’ position on your device.
Download online maps for offline use.
Profiles; Save your settings on your SD card.
Statistics with graphics.
Follow routes with different alarms to warn you when you are near a waypoint or far from the route.
Create / save waypoints, attach photo / audio / video extensions.
Custom waypoint types with your symbols.
Basic support for geocaching.
Correct the elevation of your tracks / routes using DEM files (offline) or online services.
Search / download tracks from:
Search or create tracks with online services from Cloudmade or offline with the Broute app.
Upload title to:
Live tracking with:
-> bug fix.
- No Root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
- Deactivates / removes unwanted permissions + recipient + provider + services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned up resources for fast loading;
- Google Maps location works;
- Google Play Store installation package verification disabled;
- Removed debug code;
- Remove the default .source tag name from the appropriate Java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase deactivated;
- Languages: Completely multiple languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a;
- Screen DPIs: 160 dpi, 240 dpi, 320 dpi, 480 dpi, 640 dpi;
- Original package signature changed.
The app has no advertisements