The best Android app for remote monitoring, control and video recording of your private / public network or IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs with CCTV cameras with more than 5 million downloads
Remotely and securely monitor your baby, pet, home, business, traffic and weather (no data is sent to third parties). tinyCam Monitor offers customers the best value. Buy now to get more features for free in future updates!
24 hour refund policy available. Simply send us an email with your order number for a full refund.
Packed with tons of features:
– Intuitive interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
– H.264 codec support (SW and HW) for FOSCAM HD models (FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9831P etc.).
– MPEG4 / H264 / H265 for many cams via RTSP protocol.
– Support for ONVIF Profile S 5,000+ cameras.
– P2P support.
– Support of M-JPEG devices from all major providers (150+).
– 2-way audio (speak and listen) for Amcrest, Axis, FOSCAM, Apexis, Loftek, Mobotix, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, Hikvision, INSTAR, upCam and more on the go!
– 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Panasonic, SONY, Sharx Security, TRENDnet, Y-cam, Sricam (selected models).
– SSL support (HTTPS protocol) for secure monitoring and encryption of login information (digest authentication).
– 14 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
– Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) -capable devices, e.g. Pixord, Vivotek.
– Relay, LED control for some models.
– 24/7 MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) on local storage / SD card and JPEG recording in the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive) and FTP / FTPS server.
– Sequence mode for automatic camera switching.
– Group cameras by tags.
– Easy to use pinch-to-zoom for digital zooming.
– Import / export settings to SD card or cloud service.
– Support for all USB / laptop cams through third party software for PC / Mac (see FAQ).
– Very CPU efficient.
– Background recording. Make your own DVR! https://goo.gl/uQMR60
– Time-lapse recording https://goo.gl/FMCPUL
– Internal web server for remote archive access https://goo.gl/V7cKeE
– Both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selected models). Take an automatic recording or send emails on the move! https://goo.gl/0xr45K
– Face recognition.
– LAN scanner for automatic cam recognition. Has a camera’s IP address suddenly changed? It will take a few minutes to completely re-scan your home network.
– Real-time audio processing (squelch & alarm) for use as a baby monitor with audiograph.
– Audio monitoring from several cameras at the same time.
– Multiple background audio.
– Support of sensors (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity etc.) for some cameras.
– Transferred to Android Wear. https://goo.gl/eZgaMt
– Ready for Google Cast ™ (Chromecast). Video only. https://goo.gl/g1d8yz
– TV interface.
– Widgets and home shortcuts.
– Floating windows.
– Tasker / Locale automation plugin. https://goo.gl/lAvDdC
Check the list of supported manufacturers:
Would you like more public webcams? Install the free Worldscope Webcams app for integration with tinyCam.
You can purchase a license on one device and then install it on many more if the same account is used on those devices.
All company names and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
7.3.1 Beta version
– Less memory consumption for MJPEG streams.
– Fixed crash of the authentication dialog.
– Switching off notifications in the app drawer also deactivates the recording when there is movement.
- No Root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
- Deactivates / removes unwanted permissions + recipient + provider + services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned up resources for fast loading;
- Google Play Store installation package verification disabled;
- Removed debug code;
- Remove the default .source tag name from the appropriate Java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase deactivated;
- No active trackers or ads;
- Languages: Completely multiple languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86;
- Screen DPIs: 120 dpi, 160 dpi, 240 dpi, 320 dpi, 480 dpi, 640 dpi;
- Original package signature changed.